This website is best optimized for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, due to Internet Explorer security issues. If you are using Safari, please note that may need to alter Safari's Privacy Settings (on any computer or iOS device) to Always Allow Cookies.
Presenter: Gerry Katz
Company: Applied Marketing Science, Inc.
During this webcast, Gerry Katz will explore new ways to think about “value” that, hopefully, will broaden individuals' approach to finding and creating it.
The terms “Value Creation”, “Value Added”, and “Customer Value” have been around for a long time as a general business goal and as a description of why customers choose certain products and services and are often willing to pay a premium for them. Most
people think of “value” as a financial term that is used primarily to drive pricing decisions. But VOC advocates think that such a definition is putting the cart before the horse. First we need to figure out what creates value in a given
In this fast-paced webinar, product development guru Gerry Katz will offer a somewhat different definition of “value” and will discuss the role of VOC in creating value. Finally, he’ll offer a host of examples where the “value” was found in unexpected
- The definition of “Value” and “Value Creation”
- The definition of Voice of the Customer and how to go about hearing / observing it
- The role of Voice of the Customer in creating value
- Examples of the many different ways in which value can be created, along with several real-world cases
- To describe various ways of thinking about “value”.
- To discuss how Voice of the Customer is used in the creation of value.
- To offer examples of the many different ways in which value can be created.