Presenter: Rob Shelton and Vivek Singhal
The Global Innovation Challenges on-demand webcast will begin to explore the key issues and challenges that companies have faced with global innovation. The one-hour session will be built around discussion of the following questions:
- What are the key strategic elements of a successful global innovation network?
- How do you construct the best operational model for the global network?
- How do you orchestrate R&D and innovate the network?
- What are the stages of maturity a company goes through in establishing global innovation?
- What are examples of best practices?