Issue: Vol. 30 No. 3
Visions, the flagship magazine of the Product Development & Management Association (PDMA), keeps PDMA members informed on news and trends in the new product development (NPD) world and the latest thinking of leaders in product development and innovation. Note: this is a digital format.
- COVER STORY—DJ Orthopedics adopts “lean” Product Development processes to win
- Ten ways to make better portfolio and project selection decisions
- Do you have 2 Percenters in your department?
- The ABCs of Intellectual Property protection under U.S. law
- Borderless Innovation™: The Impact of Globalization on NPD Planning
- High Tech Corner—Zyvex: How to turn an “invention” company into an “innovation” company