Manage Your PDMA Student Chapter: Tools and Resources
Here's everything you need to stay organized and keep your PDMA Student Chapter moving forward.
- PDMA Student Chapter Annual Report (The Annual Report is to be submitted by April 1 annually in two parts: Excel File and PowerPoint File. Instructions for submitting the Annual Report are sent to Student Chapter Presidents and Faculty Advisors in late January.)
- Update Your Contact Roster with PDMA Headquarters
- Access PDMA Digital Benefits (PDMA Student Chapter members enjoy four (4) years of PDMA Student Membership upon joining, no matter how many years left in their tenure at a University. Ensure chapter members are aware of online benefits available through the PDMA website.)
- Log in to the PDMA website
- PDMA Student Chapter Marketing and Website Resources