PDMA offers multiple ways to connect with others in the industry. Through our chapters, online community and special interest groups — getting connected has never been easier.
The NEW PDMA Community has Launched!
Try It Out.
>> Access PDMA's Community
Our new online collaborative tool, designed exclusively for PDMA members, provides an instant, active response platform within a digital friendly discussion forum and community. You can start new threads in each discussion group or “community” or find archived conversations in real time, daily or weekly digests.
Your current login will give you access to a robust platform to engage with fellow members and network like never before. But rather than let us tell you about it, we’d rather you see for yourself. Let’s get started!
- Login using your current PDMA username and password. Don’t remember what they are? Go to www.pdma.org/general/email_pass.asp.
(TIP: We recommend you click on the “remember me” box the next time you log in — then you won’t have to on future visits.)
- You will be subscribed to the Daily Digest version of the PDMA Community, meaning you'll get one email each day containing all of the previous day's posts.
The other options of subscription are:
You can change your subscription options here.
- Real time (you'll get an email every time something new is posted)
- Weekly (you’ll get a summary email once a week)
- No emails (you can view the discussions online but won't receive email)
- To respond to a question, use the “Reply to Group” link to send your reply to the group (we encourage this if your response will help others and add to the long-term care body of knowledge); or “Reply to sender” to send a private offline message to the author of the message, perfect to send thank-you notes and short requests to share information or to agree with a statement.
- Missed a couple of posts in a discussion? Click the “View thread” link to see the original question and all replies.
- You may be prompted to log in the first time. If you are on a private computer, please check the “Remember me” option at login to make it fast and easy to respond going forward.
- Access your chapter! You can access PDMA Chapters through the PDMA website or under All Communities in the PDMA Community platform.
The PDMA Community is an evolving community. We will introduce new tools in the future to enhance your experience! We look forward to your feedback and suggestions on how we can make the online community even more valuable to you.
Additional FAQs can be found here: Help/FAQ
We also have an on-demand webinar on how to use the new Community to its fullest potential.
Chapters and Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
PDMA has 23 local chapters across the United States. Get connected with a local community by visiting our U.S. Chapters section and learn more about local product development events in your area.
Learn more about PDMA's SIGs by visiting the Special Interest Group webpage.
PDMA is active on Social Media and eager to engage with the product development community. Get connected virtually with other NPDs by joining the conversation on our social media outposts.
Connect with Us