PDMA Member Benefits
Download a Membership Flyer
Whether you’re seeking basic concepts and broad overviews or looking to establish a frame of reference and highlight similar challenges from a cross-industry make-up of companies, PDMA is the resource for you.
There are four types of PDMA membership categories: Professional Membership, Academic Membership, Team Membership and Student Membership.
Each membership category provides the types of resources and guidance that best suit the holders. PDMA members will follow the membership “path” from eager student to aspiring professional as their skills grow. Whether you’re experienced and seeking additional competency, or have developed expert skill sets and seeking to increase effectiveness within your organization, PDMA can take you to the next level of performance.
Here's what you get:
- Get access to the wisdom of a 2,000+ member collective of the brightest, most accomplished product development and product management practitioners in the industry.
- Attend events guaranteed to sharpen your skills and expand your understanding of the product development and product management industry.
- Use the PDMA member community to connect with your fellow industry practitioners for advice and best practices.
- Receive forward-thinking perspectives from industry experts with the highly-respected Journal of Product Innovation Management (JPIM). Hear how corporate leaders improve and extend their achievements, create high-performance cultures and empower their workforces to drive continued innovation with PDMA’s Outstanding Corporate Innovator (OCI) Award.
- Get the information you need to successfully take your team or company to the next level of performance from a library of on-demand webcasts and whitepapers on a broad range of topics.
- Show employers and others that you are committed to your craft by learning the New Product Development Professional (NPDP) Certification. Get valuable content from training resources to industry intel – accessible to PDMA members only with your PDMA membership.
- Build innovation capability and excellence with PDMA’s Innovation Maturity Model so your organization can be educated and assessed uniformly.
- Establish invaluable professional connections and lifelong friendships through your involvement in local PDMA chapters.
- Stay up-to-date on the things that add value to your career, without getting overwhelmed from information overload.
- Strengthen your relationships with current suppliers and source new ones to save time and increase your bottom line.
Join now and make valuable connections with leaders and mentors in the product development and management community.
Join PDMA today