Using Virtual Reality to See and Test the Future
Join the PDMA Minnesota chapter for an immersive and multi-level experience with Roomera CEO, Thong Nguyen and Rêve Consulting co-founders Kristin Pardue and Brad von Bank.
Reserve your ticket
Rêve is a strategy and service design consultancy that helps companies innovate and grow. Founded in 2009, it is one of the first service design firms in North America and has been named Top Places to Work in MN for 6 consecutive years.
Roomera accelerates innovation by enabling companies to prototype and iterate on experiences before they are built. Recently featured in Minnesota Business Magazine and the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, Roomera is partnering with well-known brands to integrate VR into the enterprise.
Please join the PDMA on May 16, 2018 for an immersive and multi-level experience with Roomera CEO, Thong Nguyen and Rêve Consulting co-founders Kristin Pardue and Brad von Bank.
Key Take Aways:
- Learn how combining a user-centered approach with immersive technology helps to accelerate decision making and validate key strategic decisions
- Understand how the difference between what people will really do (versus what we think they’ll do) is a crucial factor to success or failure
- Experience how to improve the probability of success with simulations that are measured to predict the future
- Learn how human-centered design is at the heart of change when designing and deploying solutions
5:00 – 6:00 Networking (Rêve Consulting space)
6:00 – 6:30 Group Presentation / Demo (Rêve Consulting space)
6:30 – 7:30 Hands-On Demo + Continued Networking (Rêve + Roomera spaces)
Thong Nguyen, Founder & CEO, Roomera
Prior to Roomera, Thong Nguyen has held leadership positions at Target, Best Buy, Digital River and Rêve Consulting.
Kristin Pardue, Co-Founder and CEO, Rêve Consulting + Founding Partner, Roomera
Kristin Pardue has held executive positions with General Mills, GE and Carlson Companies before co-founding Rêve Consulting and Rêve Academy.
Brad von Bank, Co-Founder and Chief Business Development Officer, Rêve Consulting + Founding Partner, Roomera
Brad von Bank held executive positions with GE and Target before co-founding Rêve Consulting and Rêve Academy.
- 2 blocks west of Central + Broadway.
- Off of Broadway, turn north on to Quincy.
- Just past Able Brewery, turn right into the parking lot.
- As you drive past Able, look to your right for the building section of black brick with "807" and a tin awning.
- Visitor parking spaces are near the building as you approach this area.
Thank You GOLD Sponsors!
Reserve your ticket