"Insights into Innovation" ™
Visions is PDMA’s award-winning, digital magazine that provides product developers with “Insights into Innovation.”™ For more than 30 years, Visions has been publishing articles found no where else in the field of new product development. Articles include detailed case studies, reports, descriptions of tools, discussion of trends and more. Each issue of Visions focuses on educating members on current practices and developments in the new product development world and strives to capture the latest thinking of product development and management leaders.
Submit an Article
If you’re interested in writing an article for Visions, please submit a 200- to 500-word abstract to Managing Editor Dennis Coyle at email@example.com. To learn more about PDMA Visions submission guidelines, please click here.
Interested in advertising in Visions? Contact Sara Kolovitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.673.5827. To access the advertising prospectus, click here.
- Nearly 3,000 PDMA members in more than 50 countries
- This group consists of product development practitioners, consultants and academics
- Companies range in size from medium to large
- Titles include senior, mid-level and entry-level new product development professionals
- Visions has built an award-winning reputation in the field, now has a digital platform and is published in full color
- Frequency: Three issues per year
Publisher, Chris Mundschenk
Editor-in-Chief, Brad Barbera, NPDP
Managing Editor, Dennis Coyle
Associate Editor, Kelly Rehan
Art Director, Steve Biernacki
Advertising Sales, Sara Kolovitz
Visions 2014 Schedule
|Insertion orders due to editor
|Ad materials deadline
|Content due to editor
PDMA members receive complimentary access to past issues of Visions. To access a past issue or article visit the PDMA Store, select the issue or article for download, click add to cart, checkout and the item will be available for viewing.