Year Round Sponsorship Opportunities
2016 PDMA Partner Program Advertising Specifications
Develop your partnership with PDMA in 2016 with our array of year-round sponsorship opportunities.
Reference the 2016 PDMA Prospectus for sales offerings and pricing. All advertising specifications are detailed below.
Connections is sent monthly to approximately 21,000 PDMA members and industry prospects. Place your brand amongst PDMA and industry updates, touching a broad segment of the product development industry on a monthly basis.
- Ad Format: Preferred format is .jpeg. Please clarify if otherwise
- Ad Size Requirements: 125 x 125 pixels
- Ad Due Date: Artwork and link URL due on the first of the month in which ad is to run
- E-newsletter Distribution Date: Third week of each month
Visions Digital Magazine
Receiving Assocition Trend's Journal Award in 2011, this digital magazine is rated the number one member benefit outside of PDMA Annual Conference. With a circulation of X, this magazine's design and expert driven leadership has solidified its position as the premiere magazine for new product development professionals.
Showcase your company's strengths with a sleek full page ad or a cutting-edge rich media piece in a publication that reaches thousands of engaged readers.
Ad Format: Supply a high-resolution .tif file flattened and compressed (no layers), or a high-resolution PDF with fonts embedded and all colors/images at 300 dpi with CMYK color attributes. Please note that Visions is a four-color publication.
- The magazine’s trim size is 8-1/2” x 11
- Full-page non-bleed ads should be supplied at 7-1/2” x 10”
- For full-page bleed ads, allow 1/8” larger than the magazine trim size and keep live matter at least 1/4” from the trim on all four sides, sizing the final ad file at 8-3/4” x 11-1/4”
Ad Name: Name your file so it is easily identifiable i.e. CompanyName-NewAd-Visions-June2011.pdf.
Submitting Your Ad: Files may be emailed to Elizabeth Conner at firstname.lastname@example.org, if they are 5MB or smaller. If larger than 5MB, upload materials to the FTP site below and notify Elizabeth via email that the ad file has been uploaded.
|FTP Login Information||Host:||ftp.pdma.org|
Position your company as a thought leader in the field by sponsoring a PDMA webcast. Select an educational topic that is relevant to your solution set and show off your area of expertise.
- Sponsor has the option to develop the content for the webcast
- Webcasts must be educational and content-based; all material is subject to approval by the PDMA Webcast Committee
- One (1) logo, 50-word company description with URL and contact information to be positioned on the opening and closing slides of the PowerPoint deck
- PDMA to share leads generated by the webcast with the sponsor following the date of the live event
- All webcasts will be recorded and archived fo ron-demand play back
- PDMA to provide the technology platform for the webcast and will manage all logistics internally
Highlight your company on the PDMA homepage with a rotating banner viewed by more than 14,000 unique visitors each month. Promote your product or service through a banner with a newsworthy announcement linked to your site.
- Non-exclusive, homepage
- Size Requirements: 465x57 pixels
- Banner uploaded on the first of the month in which the ad is to run
- Artwork and link URL due one week prior to run date
Share your subject matter expertise with a PDMA whitepaper on the online store for 90 days. Reach and educate product developers globally about a particular issue or explain and promote a particular methodology. PDMA whitepapers are advanced problem-solving guides available for purchase on the PDMA online store.
- Whitepaper content subject to PDMA approval
- PDF in portrait orientation (8.5" by 11")
- Posting to be done within one week of receipt of whitepaper
Contact our Sales Manager with any further questions today!