Innovation Management Maturity Model: Pricing Model
- The full set of the International Innovation Management Maturity Model documents cost $749.00.
- Individual documents from the seven publications of the core set and additional TIM guidelines/reference documents retail for $149.00 each.
- Academic use: upon request, members of staff of academic institutions can be supplied with a full copy of the framework at a reduced rate of $494.34 for scientific use and personal reference purposes.
- The Innovation Management Maturity Model supporting documentation are sold for $150.00 each
The TIM foundation has now released the first vertical guideline as an extension of the IMS Framework’s core set of publications. In conversations with organizations around the globe, we found that the sustainability guideline as an extension of the present framework is a much-expected and appreciated extension of the present IMS Framework.
Below are the seven documents available for purchase ($149.00 each). You may click on the link(s) below for a description of each document.
- Innovation Management System Framework Requirement Document
- Framework Assessment Checklist, including maturity grid
- Framework Interpretation Guideline
- Basic Implementation Guideline
- Innovation Definitions
- Accreditation and Certification Program
- Innovation Metrics
Or you have the option of purchasing the full set of the Innovation Management System Framework documents ($749.00).
Please note: Academics are able to receive the full set of documents for at a reduced rate of $494.34.
Access the Online Store