Journal of Product Innovation Management (JPIM)
Take account of issues that are crucial to successful product innovation in your organization’s external and internal environments with the Journal of Product Innovation Management (JPIM).
This leading academic journal is devoted to the latest research, theory and practice in new product and service development in a format that is informative, thought-provoking and intellectually challenging.
The Journal of Product Innovation Management:
- Features original articles on organizations of all sizes
- Includes perspectives from the consumer, B2B and institutional domains
- Publishes authors from around the world with diverse disciplines and functions
Read articles in the following formats:
- Original research articles including conceptual/theoretical and empirical articles
- “From Experience” articles which describe unique perspectives and approaches to improving new product and service development
- "Perspective" articles which do not fit into the category of original research yet provide value to scholars and/or practitioners
Your membership includes a complimentary subscription to this must-have resource for the latest theory and research.